- Clicking on the red LED sprite turns the red LED on the Pibrella on and off.
- Adjusting the AmberPower variable using the slider changes the brightness of the amber LED
- Ditto for the Output E LED using the PowerE slider
- Clicking on the buzzer sprite makes the buzzer buzz!
- If you connect the two A inputs on the Pibrella together with a resistor then the sprite will change to show LED A lit
- Pressing the button on the Pibrella makes the corresponding button sprite change its costume so that it looks pressed.
I've added the project to the SteadyPi repository on Github.